All Honeybell Waterwear garments are made with certified UPF50+ fabric. Giving you the highest possible protection.
- Rinse immediately after use
- Cool hand wash with similar colours.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
But, do not…
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
Be sure to always check the care label on all your Honeybell Waterwear products prior to washing them.